iPad & iPhone Purchasing and setup:
Did you just purchase the iPad or iPhone or already have one and are now finding yourself lost in a world of questions. How to use it and benefit from it? Which apps to get? How can I be more productive with it or stay more connected? This is a pretty typical syndrome and we can assist in make you an iPad/iPhone pro. Your day is full of valuable time, learn how the iPad/iPhone can connect you to better use and take advantage of it.
We will help you to:
- Sync all your music and movies or specific playlists
- Setup email on all devices and make sure the data syncs between them including messages you send and receive
- Choose the best Free and Paid apps that apply to your needs
- Get control over app purchases
- Understand the 5 computer maximum linked to a single iTunes account and how to best use this for both Music & App purchases
- Keep your iTunes libraries in sync between computers and iOS devices
- Convert your DVD collection and get them onto your devices
- Extract your favorite scenes from your movie collection
- Understand how You Tube works, sign up for an account and see how much fun it can be
- Use the new Home Sharing to stream any music or movies from iTunes to any of your iOS devices
- Use Airplay to play music and movies from your iPhone to your Apple TV – amazing!
- Find the best Bluetooth headphones to listen privately and wirelessly to your iPad
- Find the coolest cases, screen protectors and covers to protect your devices
- Find the coolest add-on gadgets like the ultimate iPad holder for using your iPad in bed!
Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve only played with my iPad a little – but it is so cool I can’t believe it!
Seriously, I really only got this to show images on at the fair. But I’ve already learned that I can read my drafts and notes for my book on the dropbox. Amazing! I haven’t played with Evernote yet, but I will.
I see I no longer need to haul my laptop to New York with me. I can just take this. What an incredible notion!
Last but not least I had no idea you could watch NetFlix on it. And that the shows were FREE if you already subscribe.
I can’t believe I can now watch movies in bed comfortably without hauling out the bed tray and the old laptop we watch DVDs on.
Wow, Sam! Not only do I have a great business tool, I can actually watch movies!!!!!
I can’t believe it!
Biggest of hugs,
Skidmore Contemporary Art